We are currently looking for an experienced, skilled individual to be the part of the Service and
Warranty department with in Ottawa area. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate
professionalism, problem solving skills and the experience.
• 5+ years experience on Finishing carpentry
• Customer Oriented
• Experience on cabinet and trim installation
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Problem solving and troubleshooting expert.
• Capacity to work under pressure
• Professional and charismatic
• Valid Drivers license
• Own tools and vehicle
• Self motivated, responsible and hardworking
We offer a competitive compensation package and an exciting career path. Qualified candidates are
invited to submit their resume. While we appreciate all applications received, we will only contact directly those candidates selected for an interview.